Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23rd, 2013

Yesterday's history class we 16% project, which was a lot of fun. It was really interesting to learn all about giant sea predators. Today history was really fun too, which was because it was interactive. We got to go around to all these stations about the soddies that the homesteaders lived in. We smelled some sod, figured out the layout of a sod house with the real dimensions and learned how hard it was to pose for a picture for a minute straight. It must've been a really hard life living in a soddie. The space is so small and it was really dark inside too without windows. I don't think that I would've been able to live in one for too long. The space was too small and cramped for me. I would enjoy being able to ride my horse for miles straight, but that would only keep me sane for so long. I think that I would probably leave the soddie and move back into the city if I were living there. Overall today's class was really cool and interesting. So, that was history!

No comments:

Post a Comment