Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22nd, 2013

To start off our new unit we get to have some fun blogging about Winnie the Pooh! After reading this website we were told to read I would think that I'm like Tigger since I'm always happy and bouncy and love my friends, but the website says otherwise. It says..., You are Winnie the Pooh. Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill. Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department!
Which is nice that I'm sweet, but I would  have to say that it's a bit offensive since it is basically saying that I'm not the brightest bulb in the box which I would say that I'm pretty bright at least. But oh well! I'm pretty happy with it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment