Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 3rd, 2012

Yesterday I forgot that we had a post due, so I am now doing my post on what happened yesterday. A while ago, after we took our Constitution test, we recieved a  packet about the upcoming edcafe. I read over it but it all was a little confusing until we actually worked on it yesterday. The packets that we got had our groups already assigned and our topic. In my case I got the Stamp Acts, which were when Britain decided to start taxing the colonies to pay off war and defense debts. In class we worked in the computer lab creating a powerpoint on google docs. We all worked on the same powerpoint at the same time, which made it very frustrating since google was really slow and didn't always save the information but we managed to pull it together. Our worksheets had information about the event which we divided up amoung us and we each did three slides. My slides were about the reaction of the colonists to the acts, what happened as a result of their rebellion and boycott, and finally the repeal of the act. I really liked working on the comupters and making a powerpoint eventhough it did get a little annoying after awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment