Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24th, 2013

Today we worked on our 16% plan projects and I got a lot done! Yay! I finished two of the three parts of my quest. I had to make my own predator, which was a lot of fun and really enjoyable. I battled with GoogleDocs drawing to create my creature and it ended up pretty good I have to say. Also, needing to relate measurements of ancient predators to something today, I learned quite a bit. I know that a Twizzler is eight inches long and a fun-sized Milky Way bar is two inches. While it may not be on Jeopardy, if I have to explain how tall something is, let's take a 50 story building for example, I can explain. A 50 story building is 400 feet tall, but if you say that you can't really imagine how tall it is, but when you say is it 600 Twizzlers tall you can start to imagine how tall  it is, and it is really tall! So, that was history!

No comments:

Post a Comment