Thursday, September 6, 2012

Three Artifacts Describing Me

If someone were to come and look back on my life, I would have to say that one of the artifacts that they would find that describes me would be my vast clothing and jewelry collection. I spend hours watching fashion television shows and reading the fashion section in The Daily News. Shopping is one of my favorite activities, I love to just go to the mall with my friends and buy new clothes that I end up finding along with some matching jewelry. My closet if ever expanding and I doubt that it will ever stop growing. Occasionally, on a whim, I will attempt to make my own clothes. I have never really succeded in making something very wearable, but I came close! I'm always inspred to try new looks and clothing styles mainly through the television show Project Runway. One of my favorite designers, Mondo Guerra, who always designed in bright colors and crazy prints set me on a summer look including checkerboard pants and neon t-shirts. I absolutely love fashion and anything related to it, which is why my clothes are a really important item to describe me.

Another item someone would come across if they were to look back on my life would be some Cadbury chocolate wrappers. I absolutely love chocolate! Cadbury chocolate, in my opinion, is the absolute best chocolate in the world. I spend a lot of my time snacking and munching on sweets, mostly chocolate. I also love to bake, anything from cupcakes to pies! Most of the things that I end up making have some form of chocolate in it, big surprise there! My favorite thing to make are coffee chocolate cupcakes, which everybody who has tried them has fallen in love with. I'm pretty sure that I get my chocolate loving side from my grandmother who is always on the lookout for the sweet treat.

I would have to say that the most important artifact relating to my life would be my horse Stanley. He is basically my whole life. He was my 13th birthday present, which I have to say is pretty awesome. I spend every single day with him at the barn, riding him, grooming him, and overall just really taking care of him. I started riding horses when I was 5 years old, and have been hooked on horses ever since. There is never a time where you could find me without something related to horses. I feel that horse back riding has really taught me to be a more responsable person, because everytime you ride a horse you have to brush it off and clean it before and after you ride as well as maintain the equipment that you use. Riding has also brought me life-long friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise. My friend Mary and I always get together and go riding our horses on little trail rides around the property when we get ther chance, which is really fun. Horse back riding is and always be the center of my life, which is why Stanley would be the most important artifact.

No comments:

Post a Comment