Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th, 2012

History. What did we do? Well since today is election day (always on a tuesday since it is the most unoccupied and boring day of the week), we got to do a mock election in class today. We got to get a sheet of paper with the choices on it, then check off the people you voted for and hand it in to Mr. Boyle. I have to say that I had my hopes up for the voting be a bit more creative like setting up multiple booths with the polls and have a big box for the votes, but I guess I'm still living in my elementry school election days... After the mock election we got to do a super-wicked fun worksheet! YAY! It was about if the Constitution was pro-slavery or anti-slavery. We got about a million and five sheets of paper, your killing trees Mr. Boyle aren't you? And got to work. Unfortunately we were unable to finish the worksheets in class so we have to finish the worksheet for homework, well, at least I have to.

In a whole other dimension of history, we have to do something new for 30 days. So, for my new something I'm going to take a picture of a memorable moment every day.  And guess what today's picture is? It's of this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment